Media.net Review (2020) – Pros, Cons and Requirements
Category : Blogging Tips
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/projectj/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-random-post-inside/wprpi_functions.php on line 185
Introduction to media.net
Media.net is a leading global advertising company with one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, native, display, mobile, local, products and video. Media.net manages high-quality ad supply on over 500,000 websites and its platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
Media.net Review- Ad Formats
1. Contextual Ads:
This format filters the user’s intent via relevant search keywords, resulting in finely targeted ads and much higher revenues as advertisers are willing to pay more for visitors with qualified intent
2. Display Ads:
Media.net provide you easy access to high-quality display ads by connecting with all the major buyer networks and managing operational overheads so that you don’t have to. You also benefit from media.net’s strong relationships with DSPs, Agency Trading Desks, Horizontal Networks, Vertical Networks, Performance Networks, AMPs, DMPs, etc.
3. Native Ads:
They are completely customized to the look and feel of your pages for higher user engagement. You also have the option to drive your audience to contextually relevant articles on your site through the native unit.
Media.net Review-Publisher Requirements
Media.net is currently accepts only website(s) with premium content that fulfill the criteria specified below:
- Contain significant amount of original content that is updated regularly and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights
- Receive majority of their traffic from US / UK / Canada
- Contain content that is primarily in the English language
- Have a reasonable volume of visitors already using the website
- Do not contain excessive advertising
Sites pertaining to the following shall not be approved:
- Software piracy (including but not limited to warez, torrentz, cracking, etc.), hacking, phreaking or other illegal downloads
- Free hosted pages
- Sites that contain hidden links and text
- Under construction, parked pages or pages without content
- Deceptive or manipulative content or construction of sites to improve search-engine ranking
- Sites that redirect traffic to another site other than ones specifically approved on the Program
- Promote activities generally understood as Internet abuse, including but not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or the use of spyware